Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Recipe Roundup: 8 Inspiration Dishes for Swapping
Our inaugural Boston-area food swap is just DAYS away (have you RSVP'd yet?)! But do you know what you're making? Here are some easy and seriously swappable recipes that will rescue you from indecision.
• Meyer Lemon & Vanilla Jelly [Brooklyn Homsteader]
• Cook the Book: Quick Kimchi [Serious Eats]
• Hot Dog Buns [Annie's Eats]
• Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread [Joy the Baker]
• Cake Batter Truffles [The Girl Who Ate Everything]
• Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Samoas Bars [Baking Bites]
• Cocktail Basics: DIY Grenadine Syrup [The Kitchn]
• Taco Seasoning [Closet Cooking]
Image credit: Flickr user owlpacino, licensed for use under Creative Commons.