The celebration will feature several special guests we're calling "swapstars." These local experts will be available to answer all your food-related questions:
Founder & CEO
Author of Ancient Grains for Modern Meals
- Cider provided by Magner's Hard Cider
- Signature cocktail by GrandTen Distilling
- Water by Hint Fizz
- Heavy appetizers from Cuisine en Locale sponsored by Eventbrite
- Birthday CUPCAKES by the Cupcakory!
- Edgeware Better Zesters
- Dreamfarm Supoons
- Goodies courtesy of Eat Boutique
- Information about how to volunteer for Cooking Matters
- Signed copies of the Apple Lover's Cookbook by Amy Traverso, La Tartine Gourmande by Beatrice Peltre, Poor Girl Gourmet by Amy McCoy, Shucked by Erin B Murray, and Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck
- A ONCE share from Cuisine en Locale
- A gift box from Eat Boutique
- A $100 gift certificate for a food/wine class at the Boston Center for Adult Education
- A voucher for 2 Boston Organics deliveries worth $58
- Spirits from GrandTen Distilling
- A Date Night seat for 2 from Create A Cook
- A Martha's Vineyard product tote including Chilmark Coffee Co., Not Your Sugar Mamas, Chocolate Co, Morning Glory Farm, Backwater Trading Company, and Edible Vineyard.
Space is limited so be sure to RSVP through Eventbrite.