Now that you know how much we heart Eventbrite (they're sponsoring our Swapiversary!) we thought we would share with you one seriously tempting recipe swapped in April by Sara (@BriteBoston) of Eventbrite. She made a batch of maddeningly delicious raw vegan balls of chocolate. I'm not sure that you could imagine uncooked nuts and fruit tasting this good.
Ready to have your cake (er... brownie) and eat it too? Enjoy!
Healthy(ish) Coconut Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bites
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 TBSP unsweetend cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it resembles a thoroughly combined coarse mixture.
- Form into tablespoon sized balls, or press into an 8x8 pan to create bars.
Makes about 32 brownie bites or 16 small bars.