It's almost Food Day! We have been inspired since the beginning by the Food Day message of eating real to improve our health and food system. We even had an awesome year-1 potluck to celebrate the campaign's launch!
|Boston Food Swap Community Sourced Potluck in 2011|
We're celebrating Food Day in 2013 by doing what we always do - swapping homemade, home grown, and home foraged food made with quality and love! Even if you can't make it to the swap this Sunday, we've put together a list of other great Boston-area Food Day events you can enjoy this week. Have (delicious) fun!
- Agricultural History of Apples and Cider Tasting at Roxbury Heritage State Park
- Virtual Citywide Potluck in Somerville - Enter to win a visit by Mayor Curtatone!
- A Discussion of how technology affects food systems at WorkBar Cambridge
- Hyper Local Harvest Community Meal in Southie
- Cornerstalk controlled environment farm open house in Eastie
- Cheese cave tours at Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge
- Sustainable seafood cooking demo at Dewey Square farmers' market
- 20 Mile Challenge tasting event in Harvard Square
- Dia de Los Muertos cooking class at Tu y Yo Somerville
Paypal or BFS merchandise, and by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook. If you enjoyed this blog post, please share it! Also, you can join us at our next swap by checking out our Eventbrite page.