|2011 Cookie Swap for a Cause in progress|
- A BIG blue monster said so, and if there is one thing this guy knows, it's cookies!
- You're looking for something festive to do after Sunday brunch or holiday shopping in the South End.
- You're getting cabin fever from chilly weekends spent at home.
- You haven't made your holiday season charitable donation yet. This is the easiest, tastiest, and most fun way to support as cause as worthy as Cookies for Kids' Cancer!
- You like complimentary swag and refreshments from Narragansett Beer, Polar Beverages, America's Test Kitchen, Equal Exchange, Food Should Taste Good, Zipcar, and UNREAL candy courtesy of Eventbrite Boston.
- You're a great baker and think you can compete for prizes from Eat Boutique, Locally, or America's Test Kitchen with your kick-ass cookie recipe.
- You're a good baker and you're willing to bake like mad for a chance to compete for prizes for most cookies swapped.
- You don't even know what an oven is but you like to eat cookies, go to fun parties, get free stuff and go do things for kids with cancer.
- You forgot that you have a big holiday party coming up (work, friends, family, you name it!) and want to bring the coolest selection of treats to the festivities. (Nobody has to know you didn't bake them all yourself.)
- You just love holiday cheer!
Boston Food Swap is a community organization funded entirely by donation. Support us through Paypal or BFS merchandise, and by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook. If you enjoyed this blog post, please share it! Also, you can join us at our next swap by checking out our Eventbrite page.